For any and all inquiries about our clubs and programs, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest.
Ramblers Registration Form
Fill out this form here and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
1. Ramblers Senior Member – $450/year
2. Ramblers Junior Member – $275/year
3. Ramblers Masters Member – $250/year
4. Ramblers Social Member – $25/year
Fees include club membership, opportunity to play in any of our competitive teams (social members excluded), summer practices, use of facilities and ball fees. It does not include uniforms and match fees. Match fees are generally divided amongst players playing the game to cover the umpire fee. For juniors, fees include game fees for their league matches. All membership fees must be paid in full before a member is eligible to play in any matches.
Fees are paid annually, and due by the date determined by Mississauga Ramblers. We accept cheque, cash and e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 4 different types of memberships that you can be a part of as a Mississauga Rambler:
- Ramblers Senior Member – The most common type of membership. For members aged 20 and above who wish to play competitive club cricket.
- Ramblers Junior Member – This is for members aged 19 and below to be able to play Junior cricket.
- Ramblers Masters Member – This is for our senior-most members who wish to play competitive Masters level cricket.
- Ramblers Social Member – This is for members who love the game but only want to play for fun. Members of this type are only eligible for exhibition games.
Team numbers vary and are updated on an ongoing basis depending on member needs and capacity requirements. We have ample coverage between the Junior, Senior and Masters level of cricket to fulfill all membership needs.